Vehicle Component Testing and Certification
With our vehicle and component testing facility in Auckland, New Zealand Transport Specifications Limited is able to assist manufacturers and importers of vehicles and vehicle components. All testing is conducted in accordance with ADR, ECE, CAA, NFPA , NZ and Australian standards for official compliance and certification. TSL can also provide comprehensive test reports and evaluation of obtained data.
Test Facility Capabilities Include (but are not Limited) to:
Vehicle and Component Certification
Transport Specifications Limited is able to evaluate and arrange certification on the following:
- Static Rollover Threshold (SRT)
- Chassis repair and modification certification (LT400 certification)
- Load anchorage design and certification
- Towing connections
- Bus rollover protection
- Vehicle modification design and certification
- Seat and seatbelt anchorage certification
- Swept path travel time exemption for over-dimension vehicles
- Over-weight and over-dimension vehicle permit applications
If you have any other specialist requirements for your vehicle contact our team for advice.
Vehicle and Machinery Weighing – with Weighcheck
Suitable for mobile cranes, truck & trailer units, mobile plant, specialist machinery, shipping containers, race cars, small aircraft and more.
Our mobile service can weigh your equipment onsite with all scales calibrated and compliant with international regulations.